Module 4 - #1 (SEO) SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION SPECIALIST
Course Code: TGS-2021004545
Join more than 1,800 students in one of the best-selling search engine optimization certifications in Singapore!
With over 24.5 hours of training, quizzes and practical steps you can follow – this is one of the most comprehensive social media marketing courses available in Singapore. By the end of this course, you will be confidently implementing marketing strategies across the major online marketing channels such as Facebook Live.
All the strategies, tips and tools recommended are either free or very cost effective. No IT Background Required!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Any beginner looking to add highly paid skills to their CV to land a job as a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Business owners who don’t know where to get started on search engine optimization
- Business and Website owners who are struggling to get traffic and sales
DON’T MISS OUT
Every second you wait is costing you valuable leads and sales.
No IT Background or Prior Knowledge Required!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a crucial element of today’s online marketing. It is widely used to increase and improve the website traffic to your website via a search engine. SEO is commonly used to attract organic traffic (unpaid) from targeted searches like image search, news search or generic/specific industry vertical search engines. This course will enable learners to manage and monitor Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns for the organization’s digital assets and contents across channels and conduct analysis on performance of SEO campaigns
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Breaking down the characteristics of Search Engine Optimizations
2. Manage keywords research and provide SEO recommendation in alignment with Organization’s SEO objectives
3. Partner with relevant stakeholders to optimize content creation as per Internet marketing strategies
4. Manage search results and evaluate search performance and Internet marketing strategies through a web analytics dashboards and reports to provide inputs on SEO and marketing strategies of a website
- 23 hrs Online Face-to-Face
- 1.5 hrs Assessment
Total Hours: 24.5 hours
Online face-to-face classes are conducted over 6 evenings (7 – 11 pm) through Zoom.
PAST 10 RUNS
20, 21, 22, 23, 27 & 28 Dec 2021 (7 pm – 11 pm)
27, 28 & 29 Dec 2021 (9 am to 6 pm)
4, 5 & 11 Dec 2021 (9am – 6pm)
22, 23 & 24 Nov 2021 ( 9 am to 6 pm)
22, 23 & 24 Nov 2021 ( 9 am to 6 pm)
28, 29 Oct, 1, 2, 3 & 5 Nov 2021 (6.30 pm to 10.30 pm)
18, 19 & 20 Oct (9am – 6pm)
9, 10 & 16 Oct 2021 (9am – 6pm)
9, 10, 13, 14, 15 & 16 Sep 2021(6:30pm – 10:30pm)
10, 13 & 14 Sep 2021 (9am – 6pm)
NEXT RUN ( FILLING FAST) (SMI Open Run)
4 May 2022 Wed (6.30 pm – 10.30 pm)
5 May 2022 Thurs (6.30 pm – 10.30 pm)
6 May 2022 Fri (6.30 pm – 10.30 pm)
10 May 2022 Tues (6.30 pm – 10.30 pm)
11 May 2022 Wed (6.30 pm – 10.30 pm)
12 May 2022 Thurs (6.30 pm – 10.30 pm)
Whatsapp our consultants now to enquire and secure your seat!
With more than 20 years of experience in learning and development, retail, customer service, recruitment & project management for both SMEs & MNCs, Alvin is a dedicated learning professional with a passion for innovation, customer service & human capital development. By developing relevant training content to executing them, Alvin has successfully developed hundreds of working professionals throughout his career. He has been receiving positive reviews for his classes, where he puts the “fun” back into learning.
Since 2014, Shawn has been working with numerous brands across various industries – including beauty, F&B establishments, shopping malls and banks on their social media marketing efforts. His expertise in digital marketing, combined with 8 years of coaching/training experience, allows Shawn to impart valuable real-world knowledge in a easy-to-understand manner.
COURSE FEES (WITH SSG SUBSIDIES)
UP TO 70% COURSE FEE SUBSIDY AND SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT ELIGIBLE
Full Course fee (before grants): S$1,444.50
Singaporeans (21 to 39 years old) and PRs (50% funding)
Nett payable fee: S$1077
Singaporeans (40 years and above (70% funding)
Nett payable fee: S$499.50
Note: Nett fee can be further offset using Skillsfuture Credits (SFC) of up to S$1,000 in your SFC account
- Prices are inclusive of GST
- Subsidies are dependent on criteria set by Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG)
- Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme Holders are eligible to claim Training Allowance from Workforce Singapore (WSG)
- This programme is also eligible for enhanced absentee payroll for SME and non-SME companies.
- Eligible NTUC Union Holders are also eligble for NTUC UTAP claim (approval on a case by case basis)
Speak with our friendly and helpful consultants who will assist you in applying for the grants you are eligible for.