Module 3 - ACE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SKILLS
Course Code: TGS-2020504151
Join more than 1,800 students in one of the best-selling social media marketing certifications in Singapore!
With over 16.5 hours of training, quizzes and practical steps you can follow – this is one of the most comprehensive social media marketing courses available in Singapore. By the end of this course, you will be confidently implementing marketing strategies across the major online marketing channels such as Facebook Live.
All the strategies, tips and tools recommended are either free or very cost effective. No IT Background Required!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Any beginner looking to add highly paid skills to their CV to land a job as a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Business owners who don’t know where to get started on social media marketing
- Website owners who are struggling to get traffic and sales
DON’T MISS OUT
Every second you wait is costing you valuable leads and sales.
No IT Background or Prior Knowledge Required!
As businesses move online, Social Media plays an important integral part of a business. This Social Media Marketing course is designed for participants (brands/and companies/ marketing professionals/ individuals/ freelancers) to learn about:
– How to humanize your brand with content creation
– Stand out among the online competition
– Learn & discover the various techniques that be applied to marketing across various social media platforms
– Take control of your social media platforms
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1. Introduction to organisational social media plan.
2. Types of social media platforms, tools and their operations
3. Using Social Media for marketing purposes
4. Maximising returns of investments in social media
5. Evaluate potential and suitability of social media marketing opportunities
6. Discover new methods of utilizing social media
7. Facebook LIVE
8. Monitor business outcomes through social media marketing
- 13 hrs Online Face-to-Face
- 2 hrs Hands-on
- 1.5 hrs Assessment
Total Hours: 16.5 hours
Online face-to-face classes are conducted over 4 evenings (7 – 11 pm) through Zoom.
PAST 10 RUNS
6 Dec 2021 (9am – 6pm)
7 Dec 2021 (9am – 6pm)
1 Nov 2021 (9am – 6pm)
2 Nov 2021 (9am – 6pm)
30 Oct 2021 (9am – 6pm)
31 Oct 2021 (9am – 6pm)
11 Oct 2021 (6:30pm – 10:30pm)
12 Oct 2021 (6:30pm – 10:30pm)
13 Oct 2021 (6:30pm – 10:30pm)
14 Oct 2021 (6:30pm – 10:30pm)
30 Sep 2021 (9am – 6pm)
1 Oct 2021 (9am – 6pm)
4 Sep 2021 (9am – 6pm)
5 Sep 2021 (9am – 6pm)
1 Sep 2021 (9am – 6pm)
2 Sep 2021 (9am – 6pm)
23 Aug 2021 (6:30pm – 10:30pm)
24 Aug 2021 (6:30pm – 10:30pm)
25 Aug 2021 (6:30pm – 10:30pm)
26 Aug 2021 (6:30pm – 10:30pm)
10 Aug 2021 (9am – 6pm)
11 Aug 2021 (9am – 6pm)
NEXT RUN ( FILLING FAST)
29 March 2022 Tues (7 – 11 pm)
30 March 2022 Wed (7 – 11 pm)
31 March 2022 Thurs (7 – 11 pm)
1 April 2022 Fri (7 – 11 pm)
Whatsapp our consultants now to enquire and secure your seat!
With more than 20 years of experience in learning and development, retail, customer service, recruitment & project management for both SMEs & MNCs, Alvin is a dedicated learning professional with a passion for innovation, customer service & human capital development. By developing relevant training content to executing them, Alvin has successfully developed hundreds of working professionals throughout his career. He has been receiving positive reviews for his classes, where he puts the “fun” back into learning.
Since 2014, Shawn has been working with numerous brands across various industries – including beauty, F&B establishments, shopping malls and banks on their social media marketing efforts. His expertise in digital marketing, combined with 8 years of coaching/training experience, allows Shawn to impart valuable real-world knowledge in a easy-to-understand manner.
COURSE FEES (WITH SSG SUBSIDIES)
UP TO 70% COURSE FEE SUBSIDY AND SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT ELIGIBLE
Full Course fee (before grants): S$1016.50
Singaporeans (21 to 39 years old) and PRs (50% funding)
Nett payable fee: S$769
Singaporeans (40 years and above (70% funding)
Nett payable fee: S$351.50
Note: Nett fee can be further offset using Skillsfuture Credits (SFC) of up to S$1,000 in your SFC account
- Prices are inclusive of GST
- Subsidies are dependent on criteria set by Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG)
- Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme Holders are eligible to claim Training Allowance from Workforce Singapore (WSG)
- This programme is also eligible for enhanced absentee payroll for SME and non-SME companies.
- Eligible NTUC Union Holders are also eligble for NTUC UTAP claim (approval on a case by case basis)
Speak with our friendly and helpful consultants who will assist you in applying for the grants you are eligible for.